The Big Show
You’ll want to remember to mark your calendars for the big “Million Dollar Trade Show and Landlording Conference” next month. The big show will be held on Thursday, May 19th at the Long Beach Convention Center in Hall C, 300 East Ocean!
You’ll meet vendors galore with new products and services; you can attend FREE landlording seminars and have chances to win some great prizes. Who knows, you may even go home with a new iPad or a cruise for two!
FREE ADMISSION? All we ask is that you please bring a couple of CANNED goods for the Union Rescue Mission food drive.
Our main goal is that you walk away with just one idea to help you make and/or keep more money than ever before. You’ll want to attend our FREE landlording seminars which will include:
- The 7 Step Success System on How to Make and Keep Millions, (Been There, Done That), by Dan Faller, AOA’s President
- Maintenance & Repair of Rental Units and Landlord Inspection Rights by Michael Brennan, Attorney
- How to Get Three Times the Market Rent Without Section 8 by Nick Sidoti, “Dr. Cash Flow”
- Discover 2016 Requirements for Apartment Managers and Avoid Being Sued by Dale Alberstone, Esq.
- Discover How to Make 16% Interest With Tax Liens by Wayne Grey, Tax Lien Specialist
- Is California Real Estate Heading for a Crash? by Bruce Norris of the Norris Group
- How to Write Off Almost Anything by Karla Dennis, Tax Specialist
- How to Properly Screen Your Tenants by Dennis Block, Attorney
- Strategies on Tax Reduction, Lawsuit Protection & Estate Planning by Dale West, Asset Protection Specialist
Be sure to check out the times of each of our FREE LANDLORDING SEMINARS listed in next month’s issue. It is going to be AOA “Show Time” and you’ll need and want to be there. Mark your calendars for Thursday, May 19th! See you at the big show!
To save time at registration you can preregister online and bring your confirmation email with you. Click here.