The Big Show
You’ll want to remember to mark your calendars for the big “Million Dollar Trade Show and Landlording Conference” next month. The big show will be held on Wednesday, May 24th at the Long Beach Convention Center in Hall C, 300 East Ocean!
You’ll meet vendors galore with new products and services; you can attend FREE landlording seminars and have chances to win some great prizes. Who knows, you may even go home with a new iPad or a cruise for two!
FREE ADMISSION? All we ask is that you please bring a couple of CANNED goods for the Union Rescue Mission food drive.
Our main goal is that you walk away with just one idea to help you make and/or keep more money than ever before. You’ll want to attend our FREE landlording seminars which will include:
- The 7 Step Success System on How to Make and Keep Millions, (Been There, Done That), by Dan Faller, AOA’s President
- How to Trade for Income, by Steve Sitkowski
- How to Get Three Times the Market Rent Without Section 8 by Nick Sidoti, “Dr. Cash Flow”
- New 2017 Requirements for Apartment Managers and How to Avoid Being Sued by Dale Alberstone, Esq.
- Discover How to Make 16% Interest With Tax Liens by Wayne Grey, Tax Lien Specialist
- Is it Time to Exit California Real Estate? by Bruce Norris of the Norris Group
- How to Write Off Almost Anything by Karla Dennis, Tax Specialist
- HUD’s New Guidelines on Tenant Screening & Criminal Background Checks by Dennis Block, Attorney
- Strategies on Tax Reduction, Lawsuit Protection & Estate Planning by Dale West, Asset Protection Specialist
Be sure to check out the times of each of our FREE LANDLORDING SEMINARS. It is going to be AOA “Show Time” and you’ll need and want to be there. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, May 24th! See you at the big show!