The Big Show
You’ll want to mark your calendars for the FREE “Million Dollar Trade Show and Landlording Conference” next month where we’ll be giving away iPads and 5-day cruises. The show will be held on Thursday, October 19th at the Los Angeles Convention Center in West Hall A, 1201 N. Figueroa!
You’ll meet vendors galore with new products and services; you can attend FREE landlording seminars and have many chances to win some great prizes. Who knows, you may even go home with a brand new iPad or a 5-day cruise for two!
FREE ADMISSION: All we ask is that you please bring a new, unwrapped child’s gift for the Union Rescue Mission’s “Christmas in October’s” toy drive.
Our main goal is that you walk away with at least one idea to help you make and/or keep more money than ever before. You’ll want to attend our FREE landlording seminars where YOU will have the chance to win one of the above prizes at EVERY seminar! Seminars titles are:
- The 7 Step Success System on How to Make and Keep Millions, (Been There, Done That), by Dan Faller, AOA’s President
- Maintenance & Repair of Rental Units and Landlord Inspection Rights by Michael Brennan, Attorney
- How to Get Three Times the Market Rent Without Section 8 by Nick Sidoti, “Dr. Cash Flow”
- How to Trade for Income by Aaron Dent, Financial Planner
- Discover How to Make 16% Interest With Tax Liens by Dan Eckelman, Tax Lien Specialist
- Is it Time to Exit California Real Estate? by Bruce Norris of the Norris Group
- How to Write Off Almost Anything by Karla Dennis, Tax Specialist
- HUD’s New Guidelines on Tenant Screening & Criminal Background Checks by Dennis Block, Attorney
- Strategies on Tax Reduction, Lawsuit Protection & Estate Planning by Dale West, Asset Protection Specialist
Be sure to check out the times of each of our FREE LANDLORDING SEMINARS listed on the back cover and in next month’s issue. It is going to be AOA “Show Time” and you’ll need and want to be there. Mark your calendars for Thursday, October 19th. See you at the big show!