APPLY NOW! If you are a landlord, have mortgage delinquency or delinquent utility bills, you may be eligible for this program. https://dcba.lacounty.gov/programs-for-property-owners-and-landlords/
Are You Eligible?
To qualify for the program, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You are a non-corporate rental property owner with no more than 4 units in L.A. County.
- Property must not be located in the city of Los Angeles
- Property must be located in high or highest needs census tracts.
- To determine if your rental properties are located in a high or highest-need census tract, go to https://lacounty.maps.arcgis.com/apps/dashboards/264f62ccedcb48c9a1f358eeb643ea14 (COVID Index arcgis.com)
- Then, select the “need tier” filter located in the top right corner and select “high” and “highest.” The map will then update, showing eligible census tracts.
- You experienced financial distress due to COVID-19 between March 1, 2020 through March 31, 2023, such as loss of employment or reduction of work hours.
- You have not received assistance from the State’s COVID-19 Rent Relief or Mortgage Relief programs
- You owned the property for at least 12 months before the declared state of emergency in March 2020.
- Your income is no more than 120% of the Area Median Income (AMI)
- The loan balance does not exceed $1,000,000
- You are willing to accept these funds as full settlement of the rental debt and refrain from proceeding with the eviction for the covered period, including satisfaction of any judgment.
NON-MORTGAGE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
COMING SOON! Financial assistance, based on nonpayment of rent from tenants, to help cover any qualifying non-mortgage expenses related to preservation, maintenance, or upkeep of property.
Up to $30,000 in direct financial assistance for eligible landlords to cover qualifying non-mortgage expenses.
RENT RELIEF PROGRAM
COMING SOON! Rent Relief Program with direct financial assistance to qualifying landlords affected by COVID-19 due to unpaid rents from their tenants.
Up to $30,000 financial assistance per rental unit.
For more information and updates, check their website for updates at https://dcba.lacounty.gov/programs-for-property-owners-and-landlords/.